We know that starting and running your own business is an exciting challenge. To enable you to concentrate on your business, we provide a full support package of services to give you peace of mind that your tax and accounting affairs are in order to help you avoid hefty penalties and give you confidence that you’re paying the right amount of tax and not missing any tax-saving opportunities.
Our full support package is ideal for busy or first time contractors and is a full “hand holding” service, including:-
- Company formation with Companies House;
- Registration with HMRC for VAT and choice of optimal scheme;
- Registration with HMRC for Payroll/PAYE;
- Initial tax-planning review to identify optimal pay/dividend levels;
- Registration with HMRC for corporation tax;
- Registration with HMRC for personal self assessment;
- Choice of best year end and quarter end dates;
- Full review of allowable expenses, appropriate benefits in kind, etc;
- Subscription and training for Freeagent online accounting portal;
- Simple creation of your sales invoices;
- Simple entry of your “out of pocket” expenses;
- Monthly payslip creation and submission to HMRC;
- Quarterly review of your business;
- Creation and submission of your VAT returns;
- Discussion and preparation of documents for quarterly dividends;
- Creation and submission of your annual statutory accounts;
- Corporation tax computations and return submissions;
- Loss relief claims where appropriate;
- Preparation and submission of your personal self assessment tax returns;
- Annual business and tax review;
- Preparation of director’s meeting and annual general meeting minutes;
- Keeping the company’s statutory records up to date;
- Submission of Companies House annual return;
- Regular reminders as to forthcoming deadlines;
- Keeping you up to date as regards tax payment dates and amounts;
- Email and telephone support throughout.
In very simple terms, all you do is raise your sales invoices, enter your expenses & payments onto the simple online portal, trigger payments to yourself & HMRC as scheduled by us, and we do all the rest, including the ledger work, payroll, tax returns, tax planning optimisation reviews, company legal formalities, deadline reminders, etc. It’s like having your own financial director to look after the formalities whilst you concentrate on fee earning!
Typical cost for a freelancer/contractor (labour only) type of business with a single fee earner, husband/wife joint director/shareholder limited company, with simple personal tax affairs, would be just £150 per month.
If you need more or fewer services, have a different business type or structure, or have more complex personal tax affairs, let us tailor a package for you!
Contact us for more details about how we can help you solve your accounting worries.