OUR business is all about YOUR numbers.
We have decades of experience helping a very wide range of clients in the financial aspects of running a business:-
- Management accounts – monthly, quarterly, or bi-annually;
- Cash flow and profit projections;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Financial modelling;
- Business plan financials;
- Setting up book-keeping, stock, costing, payroll and other financial systems;
- Start-ups and growing businesses;
- Business purchases (evaluation, projections, financial due diligence etc);
- Business sales (long term planning to make the business “ready to sell”).
Clients have included restaurants, hotels, motor dealers, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, dance schools, IT consultants, dentists, financial advisors and holiday lettings.
We often act in a surrogate “finance director” role to small growing businesses who don’t have “in house” financial expertise either on a retainer basis or with regular meetings.
We work with other professionals such as independent financial advisers, tax specialists, bankers and solicitors.
We serve clients from all over the UK via cloud based online accounting systems and we are certified advisors for most popular accounting software such as Xero, Freeagent, Quickbooks and Kashflow.
The principal is a Fellow member of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, one of the UK’s major, widely recognised, accountancy bodies.
Contact us for further information.